Thursday, August 28, 2008

Well.... it's here again...

That's right everyone, School is back in session. But you know what, this semester I am NOT having the horrible attitude I have had in the past. This semester is different. This semester I am starting as a junior at the University of Illinois at Springfield. This is nice because I am able to take classes at our local community college and online.

I have to say I am impressed with myself to start Junior year as a college student. I am the only child in my family that has gotten this far! Go me!! I am excited because these classes are more focused on my major... and with only one week of classes down, I can already see that is true!! I am taking 2 night classes and 1 online class and just hoping I do well. I have already spent over 5 hours in the library studying!!! Just call me mini Jeff!!

I am noticing all my tests for Junior Year college are different too. I only have 2 tests in all my classes. One at Midterm and one at the final. Luckily there are some attendance points, and group work points, but still... only 2 tests!! That means I have to stay caught up and remember everything.... not try to memorize everything the night before a HUGE test!

So hopefully this semester goes great, I have all the drive I need now... done in 2 years then GETTING MARRIED!!! :-) Wish me luck!!

No comments: