It is finally FRIDAY! Yay!!
So the week was just a normal one. Nothing to crazy. I have been busy at nights babysitting a lot lately. Tuesdays and Thursdays and this weekend and last weekend... it's crazy!
Mat and I went and talked with Fr Larry for the first time last week! It was so much fun! We are going back today to continue our classes. I am really excited!! We are supposed to be taking this "not test" thing that asks us all kinds of questions and we are supposed to answer if we have discussed that or not yet. So we are both pretty excited to see the results because we really think we talk about a lot. But I guess we will see!
I had lunch today with Nicole and Jeff and Nicole's mom! It was very good! I went downtown to meet up with them all. We ate at the carts and it is so nice out! It was really hard to come back to work. I think I totally want a job downtown! It was just so much fun. There were so many people and different things going on. Plus you are by the river, and just in the heart of downtown! I guess we will see!
Nicole is getting a brand new car tomorrow!! She is really excited! I am happy for her too! It is a Nissan Rogue in Red. I am excited to see it! Good Luck Nen!
Wedding planning is coming right along. We have the church reserved, the civic center reserved for the reception, we know the colors, trying to figure out gifts for the guests and centerpieces! But I like doing everything early so we can be done with it in time for the wedding and not cram!!
Well, that is just a quick catch up of what's been going on lately! Check back later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment