It is finally Friday again! I am excited because it is friday and the weekend is here! woo!
I think I will be mostly hitting the books this weekend and probably watching my very first college football game... I dunno, I am not too crazy about it.... but I am going to give it a try because Mat loves college football and his favorite team is Michigan. So I am going to try... even though I will probably end up playing GTA at his house instead. :-)
This week seemed to go by fairly quickly. Now I know the only reason it did is because school is back in session and before I know it this assignment will be do and that group project is due, oh and dont forget about the tests!!
Random - I got my engagement ring cleaned the other day and its still shiny shiny! I LOVE IT!!! :-) And I love my fiance!! So have a good weekend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment