Hey all! Nicole and I had some fun with Alicia on her 21st birthday! We started off by taking her to Granite City for lunch and her first legal beverage. We had some nasty concoction margarita... YUCK! Nicole liked that though... so Alicia and I ordered the all time wonderful, best drink in the world, strawberry dacquiri! we LOVED them! So we finished up there and met everyone at BWW for more drinking! After that we went to Kouris - this was a blast! Alicia and Mat were both getting very drunk. It was a great time had by all though!! Pictures are below!
They are kind of out of order... sorry about that!
Here is the group at Kouris!

Granite City - Alicia chuggin her Strawberry Dacquiri!

Our Muscles!!!

Alicia getting tipsy...

Cheers! Mango Margaritas at BWW!

Me and my baby before he got drunk!

haha and the two drukest people of the night...

I love this picture!! This was towards the end of the night!

No comments:
Post a Comment