Thursday, September 11, 2008

It's almost the weekend...

Well here we are on a Thursday afternoon. The day is slowing down, it's rainy outside, and I am very congested. Just signs that fall is coming!! I am very excited about fall... it's my favorite season!
I experienced my first football weekend with Mat this past Saturday and Sunday. He wanted to watch the Michigan game on Saaturday, but we were unable to because we went to my brother's open house in Morton. That was really fun. Luke and Em were there, we were able to get our pictures taken in front of a tractor, and toured the whole facility. Super fun time! The pictures below are ones they took for us and gave to us for free. - Sorry they are so small.

This was a cool thing I did... I clicked on something to make it look like it was carved wood! I thought it was pretty neat!

So tomorrow is finally Friday! This week is going so slow! But I know the weekend will just fly by like usual! Oh well though. We are going to watch SNL on Sat night because Michael Phellps is hosting and Lil Wayne is the performer. We are thinking that should be a fun show!
Entourage has started up... I have never seen it before and Mat and my brother love it so I am going to give it a try!!
Wish us luck on saving money!! We need to so we can get my brother's house when he moves to Texas with his job!! I really want to live there... it's a GREAT house!! I will keep you posted on that!!
All for now!



No comments: