Thursday, March 6, 2008

What a long week!

Well today was a littl crazy!! Courtney left me for Florida and won't get home until next Thursday! She was supposed to have her surgery on her clavical today, but luckily was told to decide if she wanted to try to let it heal on its own. I also had an all day conference at a local hotel and that lasted all day long!! It was very informative, a little drawn out, and of course, we didnt have enough time to finish everything. But it was a nice day to get paid all day!
I had to finish up some homework today for one of my online classes and I think that went pretty well. I took my final last night for my shortened semester class and I aced it! ya! So I hope I get an A in that one!
I glanced at work emails this evening and it doesnt look like too much went wrong with me out of the office!! I guess we will find out tomorrow...
Right now I am chilling at Mat's house and we are getting ready to go play 21 questions! So I will talk again soon!
Adios!

No comments: